With more than 30 years of industry expertise, Sitel now serves more than 400 customers worldwide – in 48 languages. More than 75,100 dedicated and talented employees worldwide work in 146 contact centers strategically located in 22 countries around the world.
For the start of a new project in Lisbon, we are looking for:
German Advisor for a leading credit card provider
About our Client 🙂
Our Client is one of the leading international credit card and financial services companies.
- Independent processing of incoming telephone and written customer inquiries
- Advice of existing and new customers on product offerings of the client
- Telephone and written order acceptance and processing
- Documentation and maintenance of the customer database
- Complaint treatments
What we expect (preferred):
- Financial services industry experience
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Business-to-business (B2B) telemarketing experience
- High customer and service orientation
- Rational and analytical thinking
- Excellent level of spoken + written German
- Ability to multi-task
- Secure PC handling and high technical affinity
What we offer:
- Excellent job opportunity in a leading international company
- Continuing education and diverse opportunities for advancement
- 1000 € welcome bonus
- High base salary (14 months) + language bonus (14 months)
- 2 Performance Bonuses (Sitel + Client) + Loyalty Bonus (300 € / 3 months)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Assistance in moving to Portugal – financially (flight + 3 months rental subsidy) as well as in finding accommodation
- Private health insurance after 6 months of service
- Contract paid in full from the first day of training and training
- Continuing education, development and advancement opportunities
- Many other benefits: fruit days, company co-operation (e.g. gym), friends-recruit-friends actions
- A highly motivated and engaged team!
Take your time to decide (not too much …)
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 12:56:22 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.