Looking to work for an industry leading multinational software company? Is Dublin an ideal location to suit your needs?
Our American client who specialize in 3D Design, Engineering & Entertainment Software currently has opening positions as a Client Service Representative in a central Dublin 2 location and seek those with a fluency in German.
Overview of the company:
Our client has worked with industry leading companies across a broad range of sectors such as Architecture, Automotive and Filmography to name just a few and is currently recruiting for new opening positions located in Dublin 2 as part of their recent growth. Those with a strong grasp of the German language will be highly necessary to their client services team. The client has been highly involved with the design of many high grossing movies such as Avatar, King Kong and X-Men. Your position will include working as a client service representative aimed at the German/English market. The highest standard of customer support is required and the job will involve managing queries based around the company’s products.
Qualifications & Skills
- An exceptional level of client support
- Fluency of both English & German is essential
- Experience in order processing, providing feedback & quality assurance
- Experience troubleshooting with a focus on improving resolution rates and response time
- Enthusiastic, motivated candidates who seek new challenges in a team structured environment
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a relative support role is necessary
- Passport or Visa to work in Ireland is necessary
The client is offering:
- Base salary of €30,000
- Benefits including medical insurance, life insurance and pension plans
- Promotion opportunities after 6 months
- Working as part of an enthusiastic team-based structure.
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 15:12:01 +0000
30.000 € – 36.000 € gross / year