We are looking for German native speakers or equivalent to bilingual with a high level of English for a Consumer Experience Agent position in one of the top sports brand company.
Asics is a Japanese multinational corporation which produces footwear and sports equipment designed for a wide range of sports. In Barcelona's facilities they have created a Consumer Experience department to manage all kind of requirements from users of the brand.
- Deliver a best in class consumer experience attending consumers in all sort of questions about our products or services through the different existing contact points (i.e.: phone, email, Twitter, Facebook…)
– Contribute and support the implementation of the Global Consumer Experience Strategy into the Local market.
– Data entry and maintenance of data related to the consumers at local market level into the CRM Platform.
– Manage Cases and Ecommerce questions using the software tools provided.
- Review the information that ASICS delivers to the consumers at local level in all possible sources (web, newsletters, Twitter, Facebook posts, events…)
– Native German speaker or equivalent
-High level of English
-High level in third european language
-People with high orientation to customer service and passionate about sports
-Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9am to 7 pm and 2 Saturdays per month
-Persuasive and good Communicator
– already located in Barcelona and available for face to face interviews
– Being an important part of a department with international projection in one of the business areas with more development and investment: Consumer Experience.
– Paid training & induction program.
– Salary: 17.000€ gross per year
– Stable, indefinite contract (Contract is directly with Asics, Randstad is only looking for the candidate)
– Starting date- ASAP
– Work in a brand new facility with the best working tools and environment possible.
– In addition to the salary we offer other benefits (bonus, medical insurance, ticket restaurant..)
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 17:15:44 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.