The Lenovo DCG Services Contact Center Support Agent is a critical member of the Lenovo DCG Services Delivery team. Strong technical skills, complex problem collaboration skills, as well as outstanding customer support and professional communications skills are essential to ensuring the best possible customer experience while resolving a high percentage of customer incidents. Contact Center Agents must resolve the most complex customer problems, often collaborating with OEM software and hardware Level 3 support teams.
DCG Services Contact Center Support Agents must be experienced remote support agents, having strong technical troubleshooting skills in networking, storage, and Oss. Industry leading certifications, with comprehensive server software problem resolution skills for major OEM server operating system software and hypervisors, as well as sophisticated hardware tuning, configuration, and performance management skills are required. Strong network infrastructure and security skills are also required. Excellent language, customer issue handling, and communications skills are essential to this position. Candidates may undergo a detailed interview process consisting of technical scenarios, customer skill vetting, as well as role play interviewing and hands-on problem recreation and problem resolution testing.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for DCG hardware, software, and overall problem resolution, interfacing and collaborating with Level 1 agents, Level 3 OEM agents, and hardware and software development teams.
- Ownership of all software, hypervisor, configuration, infrastructure, and usability issues
- Resolve complex, collaborative calls working with Level 3 teams and HW/SW development teams, as well as hardware problem determination and hardware services delivery providers
- Ensure customer incident resolution at industry leading incident closure rates
- Maintain outstanding customer satisfaction scores, with the professional communications and soft skills necessary to defuse difficult customer situations and work to problem resolution
- Accurately diagnose problem severity levels and prioritize call loads appropriately
- Recreate customer issues when needed, using logs, system management tools, and industry standard problem resolution tools and protocols
- Generate accurate, high-quality trouble ticket, incident documentation, and knowledgebase updates, as well as other customer and problem documentation as required
- Five to seven years of contact centre experience in similar Intel-based hardware environments
- Prior experience as a Level 2 contact centre agent
- Troubleshooting from a solution level for appropriate data collection (logs) and isolation: architectural level and interfaces between componentry and the data flow
- Networking troubleshooting skills (i.e. Internet protocols)
- Software oriented troubleshooting from the Operating System level
- Storage troubleshooting knowledge/skills (software-defined storage in Azure Stack)
- Expert technical knowledge of VMware, Microsoft, Red Hat, and SUSE operating systems
- Deep technical expertise in industry standard systems management tools
- Language: Bilingual – Fluent English and fluent German language combination are required.
- Microsoft: MCSA and MCSE certifications (server operating systems, infrastructure, and cloud)
- VMware: VCP6-DCV, VCIX6-DCV strongly preferred
- Red Hat: RHCSA, RHCE, RHCA (Datacenter, Cloud)
- SUSE: CLA, CLP
Free onsite parking
Career development plan
Positive work-life balance
Learning and development
Life insurance, Private Medical Insurance
Long Service Awards
Long-Term Disability Benefits
Childcare Voucher Scheme
Employee Purchase scheme (online discounts for employees, Family & Friends)
Wed, 10 Jan 2018 14:17:18 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.