German Customer Advisor – Car reservations – Lisbon
Webhelp is a multinational company, present in 35 countries with more than 50 000 employees and is a global leader in business process outsourcing. Webhelp is growing in Portugal since 2015 and has over 1000 employees and counting!
- Booking management (creating, updating/amending and canceling reservations)
- Providing support on the online platform’s “self-help areas”
- Forwarding complaints through the “Catch and dispatch” to the appropriate Department
- Providing support for the loyalty points users and managing their accounts.
- Native or fluent in German
- Good command of English (minimum B2)
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus
- Availability to work in rotating shifts (schedules depending on the project)
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- For non EU residents it is mandatory to have a valid work-permit
What we offer
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- Free training, professional development and career evolution
- A multicultural and inclusive environment
- Attractive benefits pack that includes a performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries, private Health Insurance + dental plan (after six months), English speaking Doctor on site, among others
- If living abroad, we offer a relocation package that includes: three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
- Work Place – Lisbon, Portugal
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 10:46:14 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.