German Customer Advisor – Hotel Reservations – Lisbon
Webhelp is a multinational company, present in 35 countries with more than 50 000 employees and is a global leader in business process outsourcing. Webhelp is growing in Portugal since 2015 and has over 1000 employees and counting!
- Offering information, solutions and advice and guidance to customers with their last-minute bookings or need of modification
- Advising by bringing your creativity and intuition to assist undecided customers.
- Help customers choose from the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe and Australia.
- Managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite and diplomatic way.
- Native or fluent in German
- Good command of English (minimum B2)
- Previous experience in customer service, tourism or travel is a plus
- Availability to work in rotating shifts (schedules depending on the project)
- Ease in multitasking several applications at once
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- For non EU residents it is mandatory to have a valid work-permit
What we offer
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- Free training, professional development and career evolution
- A multicultural and inclusive environment
- Attractive benefits pack that includes a performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries, private Health Insurance + dental plan (after six months), English speaking Doctor on site, among others
- If living abroad, we offer a relocation package that includes: three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
- Work Place – Lisbon, Portugal
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 10:43:05 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.