We're looking for a friendly and solution-oriented Customer Care Specialist for Musement, a digital, multi-platform booking service that allows you to find and book activities, guided tours, tickets to museums and attractions, city passes and much more around the world.
We seek for a highly motivated candidate who can help us make our clients happy and coordinate operations with tour providers.
Candidate will report issues, updates and corrections to different areas in company.
– Direct support via email, phone, whatsapp, chat for B2C and B2B clients
– Coordinate relationships between providers and customers during pre-sales and post-sales activities
– Using different online platforms simultaneously
– Coordination of external offices and their tasks
– Finding an alternative last minute solutions
– Satisfy client's requests, complaints
– German language native and fluent in English
– Good manners and rapid communication with customers via telephone or email
– Passion for travel
– Willingness to learn and be part of a team
– Open minded with ''plan B'' always ready
– Ability to work under pressure
– Willingness to satisfy client's needs
– Structured and detail-oriented
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
– Full-time contract, 39hrs/week.
– Schedule: Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00
– Salary: 17.000 € gross/year + up to 3.000 € gross/year
– Indefinido contract
– Ongoing training
– Possibility to grow within the company
Mon, 21 Jan 2019 10:16:05 +0100
SELLBYTEL | Webhelp Group
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.