We are currently looking for a Customer Representative for a leading hospitality company.
– Exceed daily, weekly and monthly targets.
– Achievement orientated.
– Keep the knowledge of customer's products, pricing, promotions, process and procedures.
– Adhere to process policy and procedures.
– Customer experience oriented.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
– Native level of German + high level of English
– Minimum 1 year experience in contact center experience
– Team Spirit
– Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills.
– Effective at problem solving and finding solutions.
– Is resilient, patient in dealing with challenging situations and is able to influence positively to provide a win:win solution.
– Passion for travel.
– Results driven.
– Willing to go the extra mile to add value for the business and Customers.
– Customer focused and has desire to go the extra mile for the customer
– Positive and enthusiastic.
– Reliable, responsible
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
-Full-time (39 hours/week) and Indefinido contract
-Monday to Friday: from 9:00 to 00:00 (rotative)
-Salary: 16.500 Euros gross/year + up to 1.500 Euros gross/year in bonus
-Internal Development Program
-Opportunity to join an international team
Thu, 27 Dec 2018 17:09:18 +0100
SELLBYTEL | Webhelp Group
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.