Teleperformance Portugal (EN)
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 10 000 employees, from 84 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered eight times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
Our client is an American clothing company with a history of 135 years. The multinational is present all over the world, being one of the largest global apparel companies. Today, this company has nearly $9 billion annual revenues thanks to a combination of strategic acquisitions and by successfully growing their brands globally.
If you are a great communicator who’s passionate about the fashion industry, this is the perfect job for you! We’re looking for pro-active and motivated people to work with a clothing multinational company that owns some of your favorite brands. You’ll have the opportunity to build a successful career and contribute for the success of the company. As a Customer Service Assistant, you’ll be responsible for handling all customer queries, whether it is fashion advice or helping the customers with their orders, ensuring a great service!
• Native written and verbal communication skills in German;
• Good level of English, written and spoken;
• Social media responsiveness, including tracking and responding to customer comments;
• Ability to ensure positive delivery of messages to our customers;
• Ability to create upsell and cross-sell opportunities;
• Ability to manage in an efficient way several emails;
• Problem-solving skills;
• Good argumentations skills.
• Ensure an adequate response time while delivering the highest possible service;
• Assist, by phone or through written support, to any of the customer’s questions and concerns regarding the service;
• Maintain excellent quality and efficiency to achieve our team targets;
• Identify and process orders that may be fraudulent;
• Provide Information regarding shipping and delivery;
• Advice our customers on a high level, providing updated help guides and meeting their individual needs.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Fri, 01 Mar 2019 15:29:36 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.