German Customer Representative in Barcelona
Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business. Many succesful organisations have transferred their service departments to our client so they can focus on their core-business.
As a German Customer Representative you are able to boost your career by representing a world-famous brand, while working within an multicultural, ambitious team in sunny Barcelona!
- Provide first class customer satisfaction at all times by taking necessary steps to assist and support our customers
- Handle incoming customer contacts (via telephone, e-mail, chat or other channels) while creating and logging tickets into the system
- Make outbound contacts to consumers (via telephone and email) in response to generated issues by following up with additional information or updates
- Update tickets in accordance with proper logging procedures
- Ensure correct presentation of the client's corporate and brand images in all interactions
- Attend all trainings to gain expert knowledge and understanding of all products and procedures relevant to the service
- Provide proactive feedback to team leaders regarding new solutions, potential escalations or service issues in order to proactively find solutions
- Improve knowledge database by assisting in the documentation of product FAQ and updating evolving procedures
- Native speaker with fluent English
- Great teammate
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability desired
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Good technical skills and knowledge preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 39 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
- Relocation package including flight, accommodation, etc (if you are living abroad)
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 11:26:31 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.