We are looking for a dedicated German Speaker to Lisbon in Portugal!
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. In Lisbon there is everything possible to do! It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. In Portugal's “riviera” west of Lisbon, the popular bathing resorts of Estoril and Cascais are located. In Estoril, there is also one of Europe's largest casinos. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate and a warm weather. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical – Mediterranean climate, which means that it is mild winters and hot summer. Lisbon has just gotta wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surely surfing!
About our client
Do you want to join the Great Place to Work? As a customer advisor, you will be responsible for handling customer inquiries, from product advice to reviewing order transactions. We guarantee a great work environment, as well as the best work conditions and courses to help you achieve your goals.
• Fluent in German spoken and written (C1/2);
• Good level of English;
• Computer Skills;
• Quick and efficient management of time;
• Proactive personality, with initiative spirit;
• Good communicator;
• Dynamic and organized.
The client Offers
• Accommodation in a room of our client
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• An international career in a multicultural environment;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Tue, 05 Feb 2019 15:26:20 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.