Teleperformance is worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 190,000 people working in over 75 languages, across 311 contact centers in 65 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies. At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
- Provide frontline service to customers and route their calls to the appropriate department
- Provide a friendly and efficient service in answering customer queries
- Ensure agreed KPIs are met
- Perform duties in a compliant manner in accordance with policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of our products
- Native level of German
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Minimum of 2 years customer services experience, preferably in a similar industry
- Excellent customer focus and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- IT literate – Previous Salesforce knowledge an advantage
- Excellent time management & telephone etiquette
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, can work with minimal supervision
-Full-time and Part-time contract, 39 or 22.5 hours/week, from Monday to Friday
-Salary for 39 hours/week: 20.555€ gross/year
-Salary for 22.5 hours/week: 11.858,66€ gross/year
-1 week of initial training
-A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
-Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
-Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
-International business casual environment
-Long Term Contract
-Competitive Benefits package!
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 17:00:40 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.