Hallo! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Make the right switch in your career path with Cisco!
Cisco is a worldwide leader in IT that designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment to a range of global clients. They offer a wide range of products to businesses including routers, switches, VoIP phones, video conferencing and security equipment. We are looking for talented individuals who have experience in customer service, have strong computer skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
Your day to day role:
You will be responsible for providing support to a wide range of Cisco services. As the first point of contact at Cisco, you will represent the Cisco Brand Promise by delivering a low effort experience and driving a complete resolution of the customer’s needs. You will support customers, partners and Cisco employees through a variety of channels such as phone, email and chat. Complex and out of scope work will be passed quickly to the next level of support.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German.
- Minimum of 6 months outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment.
- Computer literate and confident in ability to browse the Internet.
- A great listener, ensures thorough understanding of the support request, remaining calm in stressful situations.
- Decisive, identifying root cause and going beyond initial symptoms, thinking strategically.
- Focused on outcome ensuring a satisfactory resolution for the customer.
- Learns rapidly and eagerly, understanding customer and business needs.
- Confident, self-driven and inspires others to excel.
- Proactive and open to share information and continuously seek what is best for the customer.
Hours: Monday-Sunday between 6:45-17:45 (rotational shifts)
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- We’re based in the heart of Belfast, with excellent transport links.
- Experience life in Belfast, named as Lonely Planet’s top place to visit in 2018!
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café, grab something fresh from the juice bar or work up a sweat in the gym or yoga room.
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package and access to our dedicated relocation adviser.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 13:46:34 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.