TTEC (Formerly TeleTech) has an excellent opportunity for you to work on behalf of our client, an innovative international company focused on developing and growing a portfolio of consumable lifestyle products. We are looking for customer service superstars who will ensure the customers’ personal experience remains at the heart of everything they do.
What would I be doing?
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be the first point of contact for both our business and consumer customer base, responding to multichannel queries. We strive on offering the very best levels of customer service and believe in “what we say and how we say it” leaves a lasting impression with our customers. Therefore we will provide you with all the necessary tools, training and confidence needed to do a great job. Tasks include-
• Supporting business and consumers via inbound calls, emails and live chat queries.
• Resolving product queries and fielding questions regarding online accounts and customer orders
• Complaint handling and resolution
• Offering in-depth product knowledge of our range and legislation around the products.
• Monitoring and engaging consumer questions that come through Social Media
• Ensuring the best consumer experience possible is provided
• Helping drive sales activity where appropriate and conducting customer surveys
Why TTEC (Formerly TeleTech)?
Our company was founded more than three decades ago. We are proud to serve the customers of some of the most successful companies on the planet and we bring the best team, tools and practices to everything we do, we interact with customers 24/7 in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face -to-face channels. Working at TTEC (Formerly TeleTech) is unlike anywhere else.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TTEC (Formerly TeleTech) family.
Experience being part of a global family.
We are looking for…
We are looking for dynamic, resilient candidates, with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. To succeed in this role you must be a confident and enthusiastic individual who will strive to go that extra mile for our customers. We especially value candidates with:
• Fluency in German and English
• Previous customer service experience, especially those with call centre experience.
• The ability to build relationships.
• Experience of working and collaborating with internal departments.
• Social Media experience is a benefit.
• The ability to multitask.
What we offer:
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Belfast (Including flight assistance and 7 nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• 25 Annual leave days, increasing with service
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 16:04:08 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.