German Customer Support Specialist
Voxpro is an award winning outsourcing organisation. Our family values make this a great place to work. The connection between our employees and our customers enables our teams to flourish and provide exceptional customer service, setting the standard to ‘wow’. We now have exciting opportunities for multilingual Customer Support Agents for one of our Global clients.
- Provision of an excellent support experience to Voxpro customers users via email, via phone and chat
- Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly as possible
- Always be on the lookout for ways to improve the way we do things
- Advocate for users and pass ideas and best practices on to the rest of the team
- Update the internal knowledge base when you discover something new
- Establish effective working relationships with team members.
- Fluent in German and English
- Ideally will have third level education in one of the following; Journalism, Visual Communications, Computer Science/ Web Design, Linguistics/Languages, Humanities, Commerce, Finance
- Previous customer support experience
- Previous sales experience desirable
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
- Ability to work with systems you may not have come across before
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working with computers
- Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to help users and to deliver the best customer experience
- Competitive salary
- Free Onsite Gym
- Tenure based VHI Healthcare
- Free Staff carpark
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Sports and social events
- Bus tax saver scheme
- Tenured based pension, paid maternity & paternity cover
- Free onsite doctor
- Free onsite therapies (Massage, Reiki)
- Onsite chickens!
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 11:44:12 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.