We are looking for an experienced Demand Generation professional who will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to meet set performance metrics, in a dynamic and fast-paced growth environment. You will support all activities that identify Sales qualified Leads and Opportunities, and will sort, prioritize, and analyse these potential merchant leads. As a Demand Generation Agent, you will have keen analytical and research skills, and be highly familiar with eCommerce and Social Media platforms. In this role, you will be part of the Merchant Services Team tasked with securing new business across a broad range of organisations that sell online.
- Research prospects, navigating corporate structures to identify Decision makers and generate interest to create Sales ready opportunities
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Set up, manage and run social media profiles including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email and Social Media platforms
- Identify and pursue new opportunities in order to fulfil challenging weekly/ monthly/ quarterly targets
- Continue training and education to keep pace with product modifications, industry changes and sales knowledge
- Participate in special projects (as needed) and perform other duties as assigned to contribute to overall sales and team results
- Demonstrate commitment and engagement through (and not limited to) seeking out additional responsibilities, volunteering for special projects, leading by example and in sharing knowledge and best practices, with flexibility and adaptability.
- Utilize our CRM system to document, track and monitor prospecting activities including phone calls, Live chat, email exchange, social media posts and engagements, Lead and Account intelligence alongside sales opportunities
- Languages: Fluent German and English.
- IT Programs: Good Microsoft Office knowledge, and experience of using a CRM system an advantage
- A minimum of 2 years sales or business development experience in one or more of the following areas: Internet company, Financial institution, Payments processor, e-Commerce or Telesales SMB telemarketing
- 1+ years of extensive personal or professional experience with social media
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively to deliver results in a highly demanding, fast-paced, team environment that requires flexibility and agility
- Proven ability to research and investigate information quickly, viewing information from alternative perspectives and categorize information that may not easily be interpreted at a glance
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead generation and lead nurturing
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- In-depth knowledge and ability to utilize digital marketing and social media channels to promote marketing campaigns/initiatives and generate interest from target audiences
- Creative & problem solver; organized and multi-tasker; open to new projects and tasks
- Team player with demonstrated ability to succeed in achieving personal, team and company goals, collaborating among cross-functional and supporting teams
- Experience in creating and running webinars an advantage
What we offer you as an Employer
1. PayPal has repeatedly been recognized as one of the best places to work in Europe.
2. A full-time secure position with excellent career progression opportunities.
3. Work in a state of the art Dublin office using cutting edge technology.
4. Be part of a community that is committed to fostering the following four cultural values: Innovation & Creativity; Collaboration; Diversity & Inclusion and Wellness.
5. A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
6. A socially innovative company that helps communities worldwide.
Other Additional Benefits:
1. 25 days holiday + national holidays.
2. 4 weeks additional extra holiday every 5 years.
3. Performance-related additional remuneration.
4. Subsidised restaurant, onsite gym and games room.
Mon, 05 Mar 2018 18:26:14 +0000
Sales & Marketing
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.