German/ Dutch Customer Service Consultant – Edinburgh
Are you a fluent German or Dutch Speaker and people-person, with excellent communication skills? Looking to develop a career in Customer Service and gain the experience of working in professional, international environment? Read on!
Our client is specialising in Customer Management Services for the businesses all around the world. With over 65 locations in 20 countries, they are truly a large, multinational company, that has been providing their Clients with superb support for exactly 40 years this year.
Their office in Edinburgh is the EMEA Headquarters, with the team of over 800 multilingual professionals (and growing)! They are providing support to 25+ Clients coming from a variety of industries:
- Finance & Banking
- Technology & IT
- Beauty and Health
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
What does it mean for you? Loads of development opportunities across different business sectors and service levels! You will start with the role of …
German/ Dutch Customer Service Agent:
- Providing support to German or Dutch speaking Customers via phone, email and/ or chat.
- Investigating and solving problems.
- Responding to complaints to ensure maximum levels of customers satisfaction.
- Keeping clients and knowledge databases up to date.
- Co-operating with various teams internally to improve service and quality levels.
- fluency in German or Dutch (written and spoken);
- good level of English;
- great communication skills and professional phone manner;
- excellent problem-solving skills;
- ability to multitask and prioritise;
- strong team-focus and ability to co-operate with others;
- flexibility and open attitude.
- Generous Relocation Package (for the candidates relocating from abroad);
- Life Assurance & Pension Plan;
- Discounts on Healthcare packages;
- Free parking;
- Meals and Drinks in the office;
- Great development opportunities across different accounts and industries.
Sounds like the opportunity that you could be interested in? Not sure if you’re a suitable candidate? Send us your CV now for review and we will be happy to contact you with the feedback and more information.
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 17:04:55 +0100
First Place Recruitment Ltd.
Language/ German, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.