Web Product Implementation Specialist with German OR French OR Dutch
Job Location: Kraków, Poland
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client facing team for a leading multinational IT company. The team will be working onsite and alongside internal teams with the aim of providing technical consultation and implementation services to business customers from our client’s portfolio. You will receive extensive training to develop your technical skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
- Communicate with business customers, internal sales teams and service teams via phone, email, chat and video conferencing as needed.
- Collaborate with the customers on the implementation of web based products and analytics tracking tags.
- Verify and troubleshoot existing implementations together with the customers.
- Provide guidance, support, and train customers on how to optimize the speed of their mobile website.
- Employ strong, clear communication skills with your customers and colleagues, displaying your enthusiasm and a desire to succeed.
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures.
- Continuously work on developing and improving your technical and soft skills.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced German/French/Dutch language + very good English
- Back-end development skills would be considered as a plus.
- Technical troubleshooting skills in the context of web development.
- Experience with various content- and ecommerce-oriented CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, Shopify) is a plus.
- Experience in customizing at least one web server application like Apache, Nginx, Microsoft IIS
- Experience in working with SaaS based applications and services.
- Strong communication, customer support and relationship management skills
- Quick learner: capable of confidently engaging in learning activities centered around working with software applications aimed at enhancing the customer service workflow
- Adapt and adjust: being able to process confidently implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template or process.
- Additionally, being able to adjust the technical level of discussion based on the customer’s level of understanding.
- Be capable of adjusting himself to new process and changes in the workflow
- Team player: proactively collaborates together with other members of the team in day-to-day activities and long term process & workflow optimization.
- Proven Customer service, relationship management and support skills.
- Demonstrable experience in web development.
- Website development, website speed optimization and website debugging experience.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 15 2018
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:52:06 +0100
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Language/ English, French, German, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.