50,000€ OTE (30,000€ basic + 20,000€ commission, uncapped)
Start March 2018
#global technology leaders #international team #steep career progression #inside sales #EIMS
“Life is too short – work somewhere awesome!” – Join our international team and work with the market leaders in technology! Companies such as Blackberry, Lexmark, Dell, Veritas to name few….
What's in it for you?
- Exceptional ongoing training on new technologies, sales & marketing, loads of personal development.
- Commissions paid monthly.
- Business Office hours (Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm)
- 28 days of holiday + additional day for each year of service.
- Bright, modern and spacious office located minutes from the beach.
- Daily Fruit, Tea and Milk.
- Play station; plasma T.v’s and chill lounges.
- Ongoing staff engagement and team building activities.
- Steep career progression into Management.
- International opportunities to live & work in our locations globally (UK, Miami & New Zealand)
A little bit about the role.
You will be responsible for managing existing accounts and driving new sales opportunities across the DACH Region. This position is situated in our Inside Sales program whilst fully embedded in our client's internal structure, and in this case, our client is Blackberry Software.
Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery of key performance metrics, with an emphasis on new business sales, whilst expanding existing accounts.
- Be responsible for a monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling & upselling/cross-selling on existing accounts.
- Daily update of Salesforce.
- ≈ 50-80 calls per day.
So, who are you?
You will be a sales professional who is looking for the next step in their career. You will have some previous experience in driving and managing a sales pipeline and closing revenue.
More importantly, you will have the drive to challenge yourself, learn from those around you and be the champion of your market. This is a native German role only.
Like the rest of our team, you will thrive in a target driven environment, have exceptional communication skills and possess the ability to influence business leaders into making better business decisions.
Our recruitment process takes approximately 1 week and includes:
- Introduction call
To learn more about us as a business, please visit our careers page:
and hear Tobias Renk talk about his journey inside EIMS:
EIMS Talent Acquisition
Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:12:13 +0000
IT Sales/Inside Sales