German & Italian Speaking Customer Service Specialist
Permanent Full Time
Up to £22K + bonus + benefits + travel allowance
Kerr operating as an employment business is seeking to appoint a German AND Italian speaking Customer Service Specialist with our client, an international company within the IT sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for queries coming via telephone, emails, social media channels.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm/ Friday 8am to 3pm
- Receive queries from customers from different markets in an efficient and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction as well updating database.
- Provide first level technical support. Calls that exceed first level technical support should be passed to the Technical Support team.
- Manage live chat requests, respond to comments from the social media management system and emails.
- Follow company procedures to manage logistical issues.
- Participate in regular hands-on product training to increase product knowledge.
- Regularly review and update email templates used in the CRM system.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Closing Date: 22nd March 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email – do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Must be fluent in English, German and Italian
- The candidate should be customer focused, have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- 1-year experience of dealing with customers on the phone and in email in an administrative/office-based role would be ideal.
- Some interest in gaming would be a plus
- Ability to prioritise their own workload, be able to co-operate with others in a close team environment, be numerate and be able to use independent judgement.
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 16:42:01 +0100
Language/ Italian, German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.