German Language Customer Service Administrator (Non-Voice)
Location: Bedfordshire – Full relocation package available
This customer service role focuses on non-voice channels, such as: emails, fax, online ordering systems etc. Occasionally it may be necessary to place and receive calls however this role is primarily an administrative position suited to an individual with excellent IT and organisation skills, ideally sales processing experience.
- Answer incoming German language customer queries and process incoming customer requests via email using our ticket management software in line with company policies and service level agreements.
- Process customer orders via various Non Voice channels (Quick Order, Web Order, Fax) using in-house system software in line with Lifeplus policies and service level agreements.
- Make outgoing phone calls to German speaking customers where appropriate in order to achieve a satisfactory resolution.
- Proactively develop relationships where possible, building opportunities with both new and existing customers and ensuring high levels of customer retention at all times.
- Ensure a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests.
- Be available when requested to receive in-coming German speaking customer queries via telephone (Voice customer service requests).
- Participate in the ongoing development of company Customer Care and the wider business, and proactively contribute to personal learning and improvement.
- Keep up to date with, and ensure a thorough understanding of, the company’s business structure and product portfolio. There is no requirement to give advice on specific product recommendations.
- Passionate about delivering customer service
- Fluent in speaking and writing German
- Excellent IT skills. Knowledge of sales process and ordering systems is desirable but not
- Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues
- Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge
Working Shift: Over a two week period, 2,2,3 shift (37.63 hours per week on average):
Monday Tuesday on, Wednesday Thursday off, Friday Saturday Sunday on, Monday Tuesday off,
Wednesday Thursday on, Friday Saturday Sunday off. Working 7 days out of 14. 1 hour 15 minutes break.
Relocation Package: This company offers a relocation package to all Customer Service candidates who live more than 50 miles away from their offices in Saint Neots. This includes: paying for a flight to the UK, travel from the airport to a hotel (usually a Premier Inn) and then paying for one month's accomodation there. You can send luggage ahead of time which will be stored safely by the company and the HR team are experts at assiting with finding new accomodation.
Benefits & Learning/Development: This company has an extensive benefits package as well as strong commitment to learning and development and employee progression.
Our Help: We have worked successfully with this company for a long time and we understand exactly what they are looking for and how they will decide which candidates to move forward with. We will do everything we can to ensure you are informed, supported and prepared for every step of the recruitment process.
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 10:39:20 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.