REED is looking for a candidate with technical background, pro-customer approach and fluency in German. Our client is a leading brand in barcode scanners, printers, handheld computers, and other wireless solutions. This vacancy is in their shared service center in Brno, Czech Republic. The Technical Support Team L1 provides e-mail and phone support to European customers.
Who are the customers?
Companies that use the products in order to run their operations more efficiently (shops, hospitals, warehouses, sports stadiums, airports, post offices, factories, logistic companies, and others).
As a Technical Support Engineer you will
- Gain a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, wireless networking and mobile computing families of products (in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications).
- Escalate cases to Level 2 support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
- Provide technical training (Shadowing) for newcomers.
The ideal candidate will have
- At least upper-intermediate level of German and good English.
· Interest in Technology and willingness to learn and develop new skills.
· Degree in IT related field or experience with technical support
- Strong customer service, communication and problem solving skills.
A big advantage is
- Previous experience in Support Center / Helpdesk environment
· Networking and/or Wireless infrastructure skills
- Knowledge of mobile computing technologies. operating systems or remote tools
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary + bonuses
· Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
· Career progression opportunities
· Free language courses
· 5 weeks of vacation
· Pension and Life Insurance contribution
· Discounted meals in the company canteen, fruit days
· Multisport card for 250 CZK/month
· Cafeteria programme (individual selection of benefits in healthcare, travel and recreation, culture, sports, education)
· Discounted mobile phone tariff and banking benefits
· Fresh Days – regular days with free fruit
· Drinks – free coffee and tea on the workplace
· Opportunity to spend 8 paid hours a year doing charity work of your own choice
· Charity events (sports events, blood donation, Christmas market, …)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8-hour shifts, start at 8am, 9am or 10.30am
Starting date: Asap
Recruitment process: Face-to-face or phone/Skype interviews
Fri, 30 Nov 2018 14:45:17 +0100
Reed Czech Republic
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.