We are Sitel
We are a leading global outsourcing provider of multilingual customer experience management with 150 offices across 24 countries.
We offer tailored customer care solutions to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey.
We are Partners, we are Leaders, we are Experts.
To our Associates, we Empower Humans and Enhance Brands.
We are looking for a German Quality Analyst to become part of Sitel Team in Portugal.
Able to deliver high-quality service across multiple platforms (email, phone, chat and other support channels).
The project we have for you,
The possibility to work for one of the leading international credit card and financial services companies.
Your primary responsibilities,
- Provides appropriate feedback on the quality of the service to ensure adherence to procedures Attends and participates in meetings with Operations to discuss outputs of monitoring
- Provides relevant information for Monthly Quality Reports
- Provides feedback to the training department about issues arising from monitoring
- Participates in monthly calibrating sessions to ensure consistency
The ideal profile,
- Strong German verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization/ time management skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgments and decisions
- Ability to solve problems and offer suggestions
- Ability to influence behavior
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Ability to give constructive feedback to the agents which lead to performance improvement
For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
- Language bonus (14 monthly payments per year)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal allowance
- Relocation Package (travel + 3 accommodation months)
- Help in finding accommodation in Lisbon
- Great office location with easy access by public transport
- Recognition program for referral friends
- On-site kitchen, fresh fruit twice per week, and vending machines with employee discount
- Private Healthcare + Dental insurance (after 6 months)
- English speaking Doctor on site
- Initial training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract
- Regular Careers Opportunities based on your internal job performance, including the management position
We take care of you and your progress, making sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you do exactly that and give it your best at all times.
We are looking to fill in the position as soon as possible and will invite the best candidates for interviews in the very near future. Therefore, if you feel that this ad sums up your character and ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 12:31:57 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.