The Quality Evaluator role is responsible for supporting the monitoring and evaluating the quality of inbound and/or outbound calls and other customer contact methods (e.g. email, chat) for accuracy and adherence to established quality standards. As an output of assessing quality standards, provide insight to customers to contribute to program performance improvements.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Monitors, evaluates and / or audits a sampling of inbound and/or outbound calls and other contact methods including chat and email
• Reports results of evaluations to appropriate Business stakeholders (Quality Leadership, Operations, Client, Account Management, and Resource Unit partners)
• Participates in calibration sessions/call listening sessions with Quality Leadership staff, Operations, Program Management and clients to ensure scoring consistency and best practices.
• Participates in internal quality audits (e.g. periodic audits of existing processes to determine process control and efficiencies) designed to improve overall contact quality and recommend changes
• Maintains strong program knowledge base; basic understanding of client products, services and/or program strategies
• Participate in quality task forces with Business stakeholders (Quality Leadership, Operations, Client, Account Management, and Resource Unit partners)
• Meet departmental productivity requirements (e.g. number of calls monitored per month, number of emails evaluated, etc.)
• Complete phone time to keep current on programs (as applicable)
• Contribute to maintaining forms and legends documents
• Support management focus on review of key drivers, metrics and operational processes (including Training) that drive Balanced Scorecards and count profitability goals
• Experience monitoring calls/emails to ensure compliance within the contact centre industry
• Experience reporting results of evaluations to appropriate Business stakeholders
• Coaching experience
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal (English (B1) & German C1/C2)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverables
Career Framework Role
Entry level job with little or no prior relevant work experience. Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks. Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy. Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 12:44:31 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.