Are you interested in the technology industry? Don’t miss the opportunity to work with one of the most known multinationals in the world, Microsoft. As a sales and retention expert, you will be the first sales point of contact for our customers to determine their needs and identify opportunities, fostering a positive experience for them. You’ll have the opportunity to identify new prospects and grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals! It’s a great opportunity if you are a natural communicator, who’s passionate about the tech world.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is an American multinational and one of the most known technologies companies in the world.
It’s best known for its software products, hardware products, and touchscreen computers. Microsoft aims to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more!
• Communicate with customers effectively through several channels;
• Generate Sales, opportunities and revenue pipeline;
• Handles customer issues through collaboration, resolution, or escalation win on Direct Sales;
• Engage with customers across industries, company sizes, and types to determine their needs;
• Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences;
• Be the first contact point for many customers, setting the foundation for long-term customer relationship.
• Excellent German;
• Sales and Call center experience (preferably in the IT industry);
• Sales Orientation (B2B sales experience preferred);
• Good usage of web-based tools and MS-Office (Office/O365 is a bonus);
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, identifying their needs effectively;
• Familiarity with the broad business customer, industry challenges;
• Knowledge of CRM solutions with relevant business experience or background;
• Excellent speaking and writing skills;
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to build and establish Trusted Advisor credibility with business customers;
• Ability to identify and influence key decision makers.
• An international career in a multicultural environment;
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
• Intensive training and constant and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 18:19:59 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.