Teleperformance is worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300,000 people working in over 160 markets, across 350 contact centers in nearly 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies. At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
We are currently looking gor Sales professionals with native level of German for one of our clients.
- Execute daily outbound phone calls/emails, contact decision makers, build quick rapport and assess needs
- Explain technical products/solutions and value proposition to businesses of different verticals and sizes and explain how they address client needs
- Execute outbound prospecting campaigns to source, contact, and engage potential existing customer to work with our partner.
- Present value proposition and benefit to work with 1 of Google partner/agency
- Develop and lead outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to initial pitch and pipeline qualification
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Develop and codify best practices interactions with prospects
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales quota
- Supporting the regional leads and partner community with training, materials and ongoing support
- Engage and coordinate internal groups as needed to resolve customer issues and maximize customer retention.
- Increase number of upgrade executions
- React to client business needs and adapt internal procedures to provide services
- Manage daily renewal opportunities in CRM system
- Native level of German
- Advanced level of English
- Working experience in selling in B2C/B2B environment for technology products
- Ability to connect and add value to a broad range of customers, with great interpersonal and listening skills
- Outgoing and confident in outbound phone sales with a great phone manner; can handle a complex cycle that will have multiple contacts within a company
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Proven success in acquiring new clients as well as experience cold calling and presenting sales pitches.
- History of quota over-achievement
- Knowledge of CRM system
- Analytical mindset and go-getter attitude; self-motivated to achieve personal goals and goals set for the team
- Organized and has pipeline management, time management skills and prioritization skills
- Coachable in the moment; provide feedback/suggestions/recommendations and able to incorporate and iterate sales pitch and positioning product
- Full-time (39 hours/week) and long-term contract
- Salary: 26.511,87€ gross/year
- Relocation package, including flight tickets and acommodation
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- International business casual environment
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 12:03:48 +0100
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.