The Sales Officer is responsible for handling sales, customer on-boarding and document verification of a loan portfolio.
- Actively seek new sales by executing appointed strategies and instructions;
- Adhering to the team’s sales targets and deadlines;
- Collaborate with the Sales team members to constantly improve process efficiency and overall results;
- Customer on-boarding and verification of documents as per the Bank’s Policies and Operational Procedures;
- Understand thoroughly the Bank’s products whilst ensuring that customers are always presented accurate information;
- Responding to any customer queries via email, SMS and phone;
- Provide an excellent customer experience;
- Work closely with other Bank departments, especially Payments and Collections, in order to ensure transparent and efficient interaction;
- Ensure adherence to the Bank’s Code of Ethics and related policies;
- We are looking for energetic, empathetic and positive individuals with great communication skills with a results-driven approach and a passion for Sales.
- Minimum Secondary education;
- Able to read, write and speak fluent German and English;
- Previous experience in similar role is preferred, but not a must;
- Experience with customer database is a plus;
- Team player with customer oriented mind-set;
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel);
- Able to follow oral and written instruction and to identify exceptions;
- Attention to detail, initiative and high standard of work;
- Willingness to learn and grow.
Wed, 09 Jan 2019 15:14:35 +0100
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.