We are currently looking for a German with English Inbound Sales Specialist for one of our Clients, a leading company in new technologies.
– Execute and achieve sales quota and targets.
– Identification and qualification of prospects and deciders in the targeted companies
– Focus on driving profitability through proactive management.
– Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales pipeline.
– Reviewing level of client satisfaction and escalating issues when necessary.
– Communicate client feedback to appropriate parties for follow upon potential business.
– Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or partner calls regarding, customer inquiries and request.
– Prepare commercial and technical service proposals and ensure such proposals are technically and commercially sound.
– German native speaker with fluent English
– Strong communication skills.
– Solid Sales Background.
– Achievement and goal oriented.
– Good computer skills.
– Previous experience in Sales B2B.
– Previous experience working with channel is a plus
– Motivated and self starter
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
-Full-time (39 hours/week) from Monday to Friday, and indefinido contract
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, from 08:30 to 17:30
-Salary: 17.000 Euros gross/year + up to 6.000 Euros gross/year in bonus
-Regular and permanent incentives
-Specific compensation model based on over achievement
Tue, 21 Aug 2018 16:26:25 +0200
SELLBYTEL | Webhelp Group
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.