Hallo! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Concentrix is working with Primark, a brand adored by fashion fans and value seekers alike. If you love the latest fashion trends and social media, we have the job for you! Primark is widely established as the destination store for keeping up with the latest looks without breaking the bank. Primark opened its first store in Dublin in 1969 and today operates in over 320 stores in 11 countries across Europe and America.
Primark believe in working hard while having fun and working together to deliver great results for customers and colleagues. You will need to be bright, enthusiastic and always helpful.
Your day to day role:
- You will be responsible for a range of inbound customer contacts via social media & email
- You will provide clear direction to help customers during issue resolution
- You will become a true expert on products and ambassador for the Primark brand
- You will be trained to use the latest social media tools.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English & German.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills and written communication skills.
- You can demonstrate the ability to respond via social media in the management & resolution of customer enquiries.
- You will have proven experience of PC and software applications including Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- You have strong interpersonal skills; proven experience demonstrating the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- You can recognize differing customer needs and deliver great customer experience.
- Ideally you have a passion for fashion and knowledge of current trends.
- You can learn new software packages/tools quickly.
Hours: Shifts between 10am-4am (rotational)
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- We’re based in the heart of Belfast, with excellent transport links.
- Experience life in Belfast, named as Lonely Planet’s top place to visit in 2018!
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café, grab something fresh from the juice bar or work up a sweat in the gym or yoga room.
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package and access to our dedicated relocation adviser.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Wed, 06 Mar 2019 14:58:02 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.