Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers indirect tax, corporate tax outsourcing as well as corporate intelligence services to multinational groups covering over 35 countries.
– Liaison with foreign tax authorities and clients
– Working with colleagues and the management team to exceed clients’ expectations
– Responding to requests from clients and pro-actively anticipating our clients’ needs
– Review invoices and register incoming contracts and documents
– Manage Excel reports and databases and provide administrative support to the team
– BSc or MSc graduate
– Strong written and spoken English and German language knowledge is a must
– Ability to identify potential problems and issues
– Precision and reliability, pro-active personality
– Effective communication skills and client orientation
– Ability to handle large amounts of data
– Team player at heart
– Advanced Excel skills and good computer skills
What we offer
– Challenging work in a young, dynamic multi-lingual team with colleagues from more than 30 nationalities
– The opportunity for personal development and learning
– International working environment and competitive salary and benefits
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English and/or Hungarian CVs.
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:53:24 +0100
KPMG Global Services Hungary
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.