Location: Belfast, UK
Veritas are a global company that work to make the internet safer! Their mission is to make the world a safer place by delivering unmatched visibility and insights to customers and partners, and by adopting a holistic security approach to security.
The Sales Advisor will be an energetic team player who is goal driven and enjoys a challenge. They will be working in a fast-paced environment to ensure that all customers are contacted prior to contract expiry. The Sales Advisor will be expected to achieve KPIs including renewal rates, adherence and quality. They will be ambitious and keen to develop within their role.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & German
- Minimum of 1 years’ telephone B2C or B2B sales experience, demand generation/lead generation with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
- Experience in achieving and exceeding targets in a highly target driven environment.
- Ability to self-motivate.
- Team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including email.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi task.
- Creative, high energy, resourceful and proactive.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong base relationships.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Previous B2B experience
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Onsite gym, yoga room and cafe.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our dedicated Relocation Advisor. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment pr
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 16:17:12 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.