German Speaking Business Development Manager
Basic salary £35K-£45K (based on experience) + bonus + benefits
South East London
Kerr Recruitment is operating on behalf of our client, an international entertainment licensing consultancy. Our client is looking for an experienced German speaking Sales Business Development Manager to join their team and work on the GAS region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) to meet targets, build and keep relations with new customers.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5 pm
- Meeting assigned targets
- Acquiring new clients through cold calling and via emailing
- Keeping relations with existing portfolio of customers
- Working with business affairs and production teams, content buyers, executives as well as creative teams and brands itself
- Developing relationships with a variety of clients through in-person meetings and calls/video calls
- Closing sales opportunities
- Working alongside Client and Sales Managers and keeping them updated on all stages of business development
- Collaborating with marketing team to provide feedback on market and creative trends
- Producing weekly reports and updating CRM system
- Tracking sales forecast and pipeline activities reports
- Attending networking industry events and conferences as required
- Travelling once per month to GAS region
- We accept spontaneous applications via email – do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
- The closing date for applications will be 11th of April 2019
The ideal candidate will:
- Speak fluent German and English
- Have ideally 3+ years' experience in sales (preferable in the Advertising/Media industry), including all phases of sales development
- Produce work to a high standard
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Have strong communication and organizational skills
- Be able to stay calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Be proficient with computer
- Be able to work as a part of a team and as an individual
Mon, 25 Feb 2019 17:12:28 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.