German Speaking Business Travel Consultant, Dublin
An excellent opportunity has arisen working within a Business Travel office for a highly successful Travel Management Company in Dublin.
- You'll be providing a comprehensive corporate travel service to German travel clients
- Booking complex flight itineraries, accommodation, car hire, rail and transfers
- An ability to provide outstanding customer service in a professional manner
- Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.
- Knowledge and experience of using a GDS reservation system (either Galileo, Amadeus, Worldspan, Sabre) is essential.
- Happy to work shifts between 7:00am – 6:00pm, Mon – Fri
- Corporate or Leisure travel industry experience with international booking experience
- This is a fantastic opportunity if you are fluent in German, skilled with a GDS and looking to break into Business Travel with a new and exciting opportunity.
- Salary up to EUR 29000 plus bonus
- Great benefits including a relocation package
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 10:04:49 +0100
C&M Travel Recruitment
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.