German Speaking Contact Centre Operations Manager – non voice
Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, England
£35-42.5k per year relocation assistance
Role summary, to manage customer service and performance within the German Non Voice Contact Centre aligning outcomes to meet the operational goals and the strategic objectives of Customer Care strategy.
Create a 'customer driven' culture of continual improvement providing a challenging and rewarding environment in which employees develop, take ownership and become empowered to contribute to meeting business goals
Improve customer service by managing people, establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results and implementing changes.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Motivate and inspire direct reports to lead their teams to success conducting regular coaching and mentoring session to ensure the highest level of performance
- Lead and become a cultural advocate for initiatives to increase employee engagement
- Work closely with HR on all aspects of people management including absence management and attrition.
- Carry out performance management and disciplinary meetings where appropriate
- Report to the Contact Centre Manager to ensure achievement of service levels and consistency in communication and operational processes and procedures across the Contact Centre Non Voice/ German Voice
- Analyse, interpret and report on all Customer Service (Non Voice/ Voice) operational performance areas
- Manage and improve internal quality and customer satisfaction performance measures. Calibrate quality reviews with the Rest Of Europe Contact Centre
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders to mitigate against impact of issues outside of business as usual
- Resolve and drive measures to reduce complex or contentious/complaint issues, acting as the escalation point for the Non Voice German teams
- Operations Manager Voice German/ Operations Manager Non Voice for meeting service level targets across all work streams
- Operations Manager ROE for consistent collaborative approach to achieve the same objectives.
- Resource Planning & Development Manager for MI reporting, resource levels and system & process changes
- Head of HR on the application of HR policies and performance management disciplines
Hours and Days:
37.5 hours. The normal duties of this role will involve the requirement to work shifts which may include early starts, late finishes, weekend and bank holiday working.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above are indicative but not exhaustive and are not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
Experience: Contact Centre Leadership: 3 years (Required)
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Contact Centre leadership role where individually and solely accountability for meeting SLA’s and Quality was a part of the role.
- Evidence of delivering and maintaining Contact Centre or service delivery commercial SLA and KPI performance measures
- Excellent communications skills and experience of working in a multilingual environment
- Good numerical skills with experience of managing multiple initiatives to completion
- Strong organisational capacity with a tried and tested system for diary management, completing actions and monitoring other's completed actions.
- A track record of building personalised relationships with customers.
- Experience of CSAT and management in a multichannel Contact Centre environment would be advantageous
- Fluent in English & German written and verbal preferable
- €39.8k – 48.4k per year
- Relocation assistance
- Salary: £35,000.00 to £42,500.00 /year
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 11:56:54 +0100
48.000 € – 54.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.