Sitel Group combines comprehensive customer care capabilities with unparalleled digital, training and technology expertise to help build brand loyalty and improve customer satisfaction. We partner with our clients to effectively harness our industry’s explosive digital transformation to ensure an innovative, end-to-end solution to managing and enhancing the customer experience.
With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel’s 75,000 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 146 facilities strategically located in 22 countries.
Our office in Sofia is based in the city center and employs more than 800 people, supporting 32 languages all around the world. For our campaign – the world famous brand PayPal, we are looking for positive and enthusiastic German Speaking Customer Care Agent.
- Communicate via telephone and email with existing customers in order to solve their technical issues
- Give information and handle the inquiries on basics in a case closing manner
- Transfer more difficult inquiries to the next level of support if necessary
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes and ways of working to Team Management / Operations Manager
- Carry out customer request referrals and transfer in timely and correct manner by predefined rules
- Inform the management of any scope changes, or new support needs arisen
We are looking for employees meeting the following requirements:
- Native level knowledge of both written and oral HEBREW
- Very good command of English
- 1+ years of experience on a similar or the same position
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- Good MS Office skills
SITEL Bulgaria offers you:
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; social team activities;
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly global standards
- Friendly and accessible office location
- 8 hours working day on shifts; open for part-time options.
- If you are interested, we will be glad to receive your application
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 12:28:29 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.