Home of prehistoric temples, world class scuba diving, and rock formations that are famous around the world, Malta packs huge excitement and diversity into a tiny island. Located south of Sicily, Malta experiences mild winters and hot summers, boasting 300 days of sunshine a year that fill the ancient streets. Once you visit, you’ll start to understand why the first season of Game of Thrones was filmed here and why so many people fall in love with this little island.
We are currently looking to hire a German speaking Customer Service Agent to be based in Malta and experience all that it has to offer. Coupled with friendly locals, an affordable cost of living, and career development opportunities, Malta presents an exciting opportunity for German speakers at this time.
- Speak to customers via phone, email, and live chat to answer questions and generally help them out.
- Keep accurate records of customer accounts and escalate issues internally as and when needed.
- On occasion your language skills might be utilized for translations as well.
- The ability to speak and write German at a native level, along with a fluent level of English.
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but the willingness to learn is the greatest pre-requisite.
What Is On Offer?
- Competitive salary package.
- Positive working environment.
- Opportunity for career progression.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team by hitting apply. We have Customer Support roles for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:12:44 +0100
Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.