We are pleased to represent an additional German speaking Customer Service Coordinator role to you on behalf of our client, a well-known name in the food industry. This role is well suited to you if you are looking for a role where you will be dealing with inbound customer service enquiries and administrative tasks to support clients based in the DACH regions. As a German speaking Sales Administrator you will be responsible for all sales support services, imports and exports, tracking of shipments, maintenance of clients and handling of all information and sales support enquiries. The client can give you the opportunity to work in a well-established close knit team based in their offices near Canterbury, in beautiful Kent. For that reason please note that it is desirable if you are able to commute by car to the office on a daily basis, but there are public transport links as well.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Perfect fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Previous experience providing customer support services or technical support essentially desirable
- Experience working in an online customer support, customer services, technical support, client support or technical helpdesk would be ideal
- An interest in food production is desirable
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Strong communication skills: active listening, writing/typing, informal communication
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 16:03:44 +0100
Language Matters Recruitment Consultants Ltd
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.