Hello! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
The Partner World Contact Services team is the first point of contact for our client’s Business Partners by phone, chat and e-mail.
Your day to day role:
- Handle calls, chats and emails from our clients business partners (BPs) and BP facing employees with detailed knowledge of Business Partner programs, websites, tools and advising on how to join.
- Advises BPs on program benefits, levels, communities, training and certifications
- Gives guidance on how to access pre-sales technical advice, downloads and tools.
- Outbound call activities such as Welcome Calls on becoming a BP, profiling calls to find out more about BPs, marketing type calls to advise of an event or new promotion and contact checking if a profile is out of date.
- Guides BPs thoroughly through the web, to needed locations, and utilizing web-based tools which are part of the BP-sites.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Ability to communicate, with accuracy and clarity, both in verbal and written English & German
- Ability to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
- Manage customer enquiries through a suite of online tools, Lotus Notes databases, SAP amongst others.
- Computer Literacy.
- Two years’ customer service experience preferably within a Contact Centre or Retail environment.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to question processes and suggest improvements where applicable.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to ensure deadlines are met.
- Continually strives for process simplification.
- Uses effective time management principals to yield maximum productivity daily.
- Takes ownership of personal development.
- Values innovation and is creative and uses appropriate systems i.e. ideas database, In0v8 programme.
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Getting the train? We run a free shuttle bus to and from Gourock Station to the Contact Centre (5 min journey).
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- Hard work and dedication are rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
- On-going training.
- Staff benefits including Eye Care Provision, Cycle to Work Scheme & Childcare Vouchers.
- Team and Concentrix Events.
- 28 days’ holidays (including statutory days)
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 13:40:18 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.