Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No1 sports brand in the world. You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and product.
The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to sports and electronic accessories, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of technical/customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the sports environment and the latest gadgets in order to increase our customer support.
- Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of electronic products
- Answering emails from customers/dealers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information.
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
- We are looking for candidates fluent in both German and English in speaking and writing
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Software related knowledge and aptitude a plus
- Willing to work flexible hours – Irregular hours (shifts take place Monday to Friday between 09.00 – 21.00 and Saturday 09.00 – 18.00)
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
- Ambition is absolutely welcome, we have possibilities for growth, all mentor and team leading positions are usually filled internally! 80% of our managers started as an agent.
- An exciting full time job in a dynamic international environment
- Fully paid training
- Start salary of Approximately 24 K annually based on full time employment
- 25 vacation days based on full time employment
- Holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Yearly merit review
- Attendance bonus system (700 yearly)
- Referral bonus system (600 euro’s per referred candidate)
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
- Sports- en game activities
- Employee of the month and employee of the year
- BEEP: office parties with food , drinks and dj
Thu, 06 Sep 2018 15:10:36 +0200
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.