German Speaking Customer Support Professional
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Start Date: 26th February 2018
With experience spanning over 40 years and a presence in 25 countries, this market leading company in business services is looking to expand their successful team in Belfast with fluent German speakers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide leader in the IT industry who design, manufacture and sell networking equipment. With over 100,000+ staff delivering technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimisation, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centres, this really is an exciting company to be a part of.
Based in the vibrant, buzzing city of Belfast, you will be working as part of a multicultural and multilingual team in a fast paced environment, therefore, resolving customer queries in friendly, helpful and resourceful manner with a high level of professionalism is a must.
To be considered for this exciting role, the following will apply:
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Between 3 & 6 months customer service experience, in a service driven environment
- Computer literate, with MS office and strong internet skills.
- A great listener, ensures thorough understanding of the support request, remaining calm in stressful situations.
- Decisive, identifying root cause and going beyond initial symptoms, thinking strategically.
- Focused on outcome ensuring a satisfactory resolution for the customer.
- Learns rapidly and eagerly, understanding customer and business needs.
- Confident, self-driven and inspires others to excel.
The benefits offered are second to none and include:
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Onsite gym and cafe.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
You will work a 40 hour week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Sunday these shifts will be 6.45am – 5.15pm and Saturday and Sunday 6.45am -1.15pm (after your first month of employment). You will be required to work 5 out 7 days on a rotational shift basis.
It doesn’t matter where you are currently living as there is also the potential for relocation to Belfast with an excellent package on offer to make this move easy and enjoyable. This includes:
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast
- 7 nights in a city centre hotel upon arrival
- Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
- Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 17:07:29 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English