Email Support Specialists – Virtual Reality Gaming
Do you think you have what it takes to enter the next generation of gaming? This is your chance to step into the future of immersive gaming and take the jump into virtual reality.
Do you have excellent written in German and a good knowledge of English, good problem solving skills, strong grammar skills, gaming experience and knowledge of Windows, Mac, Linux and Android?
We are looking for technical Gaming Enthusiasts who will support the Virtual Reality headset.
As a technical support professional, your mission is to solve each case quickly and easily and create amazing experiences for every customer. You consult and partner with our customers to diagnose and resolve their complex questions and issues. You listen, ask questions and make customers' technical issues yesterday's news.
Skills for Success:
Our most successful employees are customer focused, patient and friendly. They like to be experts in their fields, are natural problems solvers, and are – above all else – great communicators.
Other skills necessary to your success include:
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a structure, team based environment
- PC skills; experience with Windows-based computer applications a plus
- Ability to search and retrieve data from various databases; and to multitask with multiple applications during a customer interaction
- Fluent in both German and English in speaking and writing
- Please not that we will only take candidates in process whom at their time of application have the required documentations to be able to work in the Netherlands
- Start salary of €1700 gross per month
- Attendance bonus: 46 euro’s a month and 3-monthly extra 35 euro’s (based on punctuality, sickness)
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
- First period regular opening hours Monday to Friday 09.00 – 18.00
- In the future irregular hours (evenings and weekend shift)
- Fully paid training (2 of extensive product training)
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Pension plan
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 14:56:48 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.