REED is presenting a great opportunity to experience a unique company culture which is vibrant, fun and chill but sometimes chaotic, noisy, and with a few dogs around (dog-friendly environment). Join our client's specialized customer service unit, get friends from different parts of the world and experiences you will cherish for the rest of your life!
Our client is young and fresh but already out of the start-up stage, they have brand new offices in a business park in Brno, second largest city of the Czech Republic. They are actually one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
We are looking for dynamic customer focused individuals who are down to earth and know that building a company from scratch needs time, hard work and patience because there are always mishaps on the way to stardom.
The working hours are from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm which means you can get enough sleep and still leave the office with plenty of free time to enjoy the day!
What will you do?
- Help the customers with their queries via phone, email or chat.
- Learn a lot about the airline industry and become an expert even your friends will turn to when they need help with their travels 🙂
What are we looking for?
- Excellent English and German – C1
- Candidates who can work in the Czech Republic without a visa
- Customer oriented enthusiasts who are eager to learn new things
- Experience in customer support is a big advantage!
What does our client offer?
- Extraordinary salary + quarterly bonuses
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, fruit)
- Contribution to your food expenses, company canteen
- Annual flight discounts
- Cafeteria Plan (points from the employer which you can exchange for a variety of benefits)
- Language classes (English & Czech coming soon)
- In-house gym open 24/7, sauna and massage room, yoga classes and other activities, Multisport card
- Exciting team building events and parties
- Discounted VIP Medical Care option
- Growth opportunities
- Big, modern and bright offices with chill out zones with swings, bean bags and PlayStation
- Kids room for those who would like to bring their children
- Dog friendly environment (every day is “Bring your pet to work” day there)
- Three weeks of initial accommodation for candidates from abroad
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8, 8:30, 9 – 17, 17.30, 18
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Recruitment process: Skype/In-house interviews
Wed, 14 Nov 2018 12:56:02 +0100
Reed Czech Republic
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.