German Speaking Helpdesk Engineers
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
£23,400 per year relocation assistance
Due to expansion our client is looking for German speaking help desk agents to join their
team, working on behalf of a leading company in the data storage industry.
This position provides multi-level technical support for diagnosing and fixing software and
hardware issues, case management activity for service requests and equipment as well as
resolving customer problems via the telephone, WEB, E-mail, Chat or Auto-support. We
require experience in UNIX, Networking or Technical Support.
· Answers customer enquiries via various communication channels
· Provide functional troubleshooting.
· Clear and concise case documentation in knowledge share database.
· Handles multiple tasks, switches priorities and focuses as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering, or equivalent level of education or relevant work experience
· Experience/knowledge/interest with Storage Systems (SAN/NAS)
· Experience with any of the following would be an advantage, but not essential;
o Windows Server 2003/2008 R2
o VMware ESX/ Hyper-V
o MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010
o Enterprise Backup Software
· Excellent organisational and technical support skills
· Excellent communication skills in German and English
· Knowledge with UNIX/Linux Operating Systems
· Knowledge with file sharing protocols is preferred NFS/CIFS etc.
· TCP/IP or basic networking knowledge
· DNS/DHCP/AD knowledge
· Microsoft/Cisco/ NetApp certifications are a plus
Candidates must be willing to work shifts, this is a 37.5 hours a week role.
Relocation assistance can be provided ie 4 weeks accommodation and flights reimbursed.
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency.
€26.6k per year relocation assistance
Mon, 05 Mar 2018 09:03:59 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English