German Speaking Infotainment Agent
£20,000 per annum
Shift: Monday – Friday
Bonus: Attractive performance related bonus paid twice yearly
Our client is a leading provider within their field. With International operations across a multi-sector capacity. Due to expansion, they are searching for a German Speaking Infotainment Agent on a full time and permanent basis.
The German Speaking Infotainment Agent will be responsible for providing customer support for infotainment systems that are provided by my client.
- Handling inbound calls and correspondence – email, fax telephone and answering of common questions from clients
- Coordinating customer requests, including the provision of information and literature
- Accurate logging and creation of follow up plans
- Escalating issues when necessary to the Team Leader when appropriate.
If this sounds like the role for you then contact us at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application.
The successful candidate for the German Speaking Infotainment Agent will have the following competences:
- Excellent Written & Verbal German skills (Fluent level)
- English at Advanced level is also ok – B1/B2 Level
- Previous experience within a customer service/call centre environment
- Automotive experience or knowledge is highly desirable but not essential
- Computer Literate – competent user of Microsoft Packages
- Full and clean driving license
- Calm disposition and positive outlook, particularly when working under pressure.
- Trustworthy and honest in all aspects of the role.
- Self – motivated and happy to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Team player who appreciates the value of co-operation within the local and international team
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 10:11:17 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.