It’s fun to work at a company that is highly ambitious, innovative and passionate. Don’t miss this opportunity to join our talented team in Sandyford.
We are looking for people to join our Global Inside Sales Team. We need high-performers who want to take charge of their long-term career goals. In return for your hard work we will offer an amazing training and development programme, a highly competitive package and great benefits.
This is not just a job, it’s a solid career move; not many companies can boast YOY growth of up to 100%! Origina believe in doing things a little differently, which has been one of the reasons for our skyrocketing success.
If you answer yes to the following questions, you could have what it takes to be part of that success.
• Do you want to be at the forefront of a company that is disrupting the software industry?
• Are you passionate about a career in sales?
• Are you driven and ambitious?
• Do you want to learn and be empowered for success in your next role?
We believe is investing in our employees and so we promise to deliver solid one on one and team coaching sessions that will allow you to harness your skills and abilities.
Our clients are some of the largest companies in the world and we are providing a service offering like no other. You would be working within the sales and Marketing department, who are the growth engines of Orig
ina, in charge of increasing our customer base quarter on quarter, year on year.
On average our customers are seeing a savings of 60%, which often equates to millions of euros over the course of their relationship with us.
Our Inside Sales team play a pivotal role in our organisation. We are the first point of contact for future customers of Origina. We act as a bridge between Marketing and Enterprise Sales executing the strategy that turns marketing efforts into new business.
• Play a crucial role in the acquisition of new clients via phone, email and social selling
• Execute sales strategy and target account plans
• Share feedback, insights and ideas with the team – helping to refine the sales business development strategy
• Identifying customer needs effectively in order to maximise all sales opportunities and meet customer expectations.
• Work closely with marketing and enterprise sales to develop sales strategy for your territory • Handle inbound sales queries for your territory
• Effective follow up of marketing campaigns
What we are looking for?
We need ambitious individuals with a keen interest in developing a career in sales.
In addition, the following are minimum requirements:
• Fluent German and Fluent English
• Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role
• Experience selling B2B in DACH region is essential
• Strong communication skills
• Drive and enthusiasm
• Persistency and resilience
What’s in it for you?
At Origina, we have really created something special. Our culture is built on trust and collaboration and you will be part of a team who works hard to support each and reach our goals.
We also offer one of the best benefits packages in the industry:
• Excellent training in the following areas:
• Strategic approach to the largest organisations in the world
• Persona based selling
• Market research
• Transformational selling
• Cold outreach campaigns
• Social selling
• Effective communication
• Career Development Plan
• Life Insurance
• Income Protection
• Annual Salary Review
• Employee Engagement Programme
• Commuter Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €40,000.00 to €45,000.00 /year
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 18:26:05 +0100
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.