Are you a Native or Bilingual German speaking who also speak Advanced English level?
Would you like to work using your language skills, in a Customer Service position, from Monday to Friday, with a stable and permanent contract? We also offer a dynamic and international atmosphere, and paid training! All of that in sunny Barcelona – Spain.
* You can choose from different working hours!
NSC Global, Consultant growing Company in the IT sector, have the PERFECT job for you!
NSC Global is currently looking for a Service Desk Agent – German & English speakers to join our growing company.
We provide global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations, delivering cost savings and operational simplicity. Our goal is to partner with world-class enterprises, helping them become more agile, create commercial advantage and build quality through design, deployment, support and management of their global IT communications. NSC Global is a US Cisco Global Gold Certified Partner with a corporate headquarters in London, UK and a US headquarters in New York, NY.
POSITION: Service Desk Agent – English & German speaker – Level 1 support.
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire with NSC Global (no hiring agency nor temporary agencies involved) .
CONTRACT: 3 months’ probation period, after permanent contract.
Paid training since the first day of work.
START DATE: Immediately
LOCATION: Barcelona City Centre – Spain
* You MUST already have work permit in Spain to apply to this job!
Provides 1st level telephone and e-mail support to external and internal clients in connection with personal computers or networks, or network devices within the set expected service levels and in a quality beyond the expectations of the client.
– Maintains direct contact with the client or ticket owner, is available for receiving calls/ e-mails/ tickets/ requests/ incidents and to answer them as soon as possible.
– Records the incoming client requests – orders or incidents – , creates tickets.
– Questions the client thoroughly in the interest of fault diagnosis.
– Monitors the systems and creates a ticket when a defect is detected.
– Processes the incoming tickets (e.g. from the helpdesk).
– Identifies, diagnoses and categorizes the incident/ call/ ticket and determines priorities.
– Solves simple problems in connection with MS Office applications and the most common operation systems with the help of the knowledge base. In case of working in the telecom systems field, solves simple problems concerning networks and network components.
– Changes user settings from distance if needed.
– Forwards more complex problems to next level of support.
– Updates client information and the ticket management system throughout the whole process, and logs information.
– Tracks tickets and informs the client about its status.
– Observes the expected service levels as stated in the contract.
– Closes the ticket.
– Reports to the requester of report at the requested frequency.
– 0-1 year(s) experience in Service Desk or Customer Service position.
– Strong customer- and result-orientation
– Team spirit.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills in German and English (verbal and written).
– Good ability to handle stress.
– Social competency to handle also hard emotions.
– Basic understanding of easy to handle administrative tasks.
– Basic understanding of IT – Microsoft Windows and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook only).
– Be familiar with repair, analysis and measurement tools (valuable, not mandatory).
Language knowledge required (both mandatory, spoken and written – Language tests will be applied):
– Native or Bilingual German level.
– Advanced English level.
– Paid training since the first day of work.
– You can choose from different working hours.
– Salary increase after 6 months working with us (and further increases later).
– Stable and long term contract: 3 months’ probation period, after Permanent Contract.
– Different work shifts to choose from, according to your availability.
– Multicultural work environment.
– Office in Barcelona city centre, with ease access by public transportation.
Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:36:48 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.