Duration: minimum 3 months
Hours: 30 hours per week
Compensation: No financial compensation
At Celebreak, we are looking for an ambitious and German speaking person to join our team. As a marketing and community building intern, you are responsible of maintaining communication with our community.
Celebreak is an innovative company located in Barcelona, which offers football matches, leagues and tournaments. Through our application, people can easily sign up for daily friendly matches or join with a whole team for a tournament. We are a start-up company looking to expand our football in Barcelona and opening more cities around the world. So far, we are operating in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt and LA.
- Outbounding Marketing: Directly contacting clients through several media outlets
- Inbound Marketing: SEQ of own website, own Blog, Guest blog articles
- Online advertising
- Sharing news, photos, updates and events on social media
- Promoting our application online
- Managing WhatsApp groups; adding members, keep updated and providing information
- Promoting through offline marketing
- Following a bachelor Marketing, International Business (and Languages), Communication, Sport management or any related field
- German B2 level, English B2
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizing skills
- An active interest in social media
- Football experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Flexible working hours
- Working in a start-up, where a broad learning opportunity are present.
- Working in an international environment
- Free and unlimited football
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 14:14:20 +0100
Internship / Apprenticeship
Marketing and PR
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.