German Speaking Software development Engineer
Up to €36000 per year relocation assistance
This SW role will support the Swiss FAST-IT team on the pre-sales opportunity development of a full intend driven software defined IT architecture. Key elements of such an architecture include UCS, HyperFlex, Converged Systems (ex. FlashStack, FlexPod), automation with UCS-D, smart workload placement with Turbornomics (CWOM), Multicloud Management with Cloud Center, Application instrumentation with AppDynamics. Native Stand-Up clouds are based on Kubernetes and integration into PaaS platforms are mainly based on OpenShift and the new AZURE STACK. On the communication and security side we leverage the ACI fabric with L4-7 service insertion like for instance AVI, Checkpoint etc. For workload protection we work with Tetration.
The Swiss Fast IT Team is focusing on Solutions in the Data Center and Public Cloud. We are working with a big lab environment to demonstrate the power of integrated solutions forming modern, automated infrastructure and inter-connecting on-premise and public cloud offerings.
• Build and configure modern data center architectures in our demo environment for specific customer presentations
• Support the local System Engineers in building new environments, labs or demo flows
• Write Scripts (pref. in Python, Ansible, Chef & Puppet) to integrate and automate tasks
• Prepare and support for customer “Proof of Concepts”
• Assist the local team in customer technical escalations with the TAC and keep the customer sentiment up
• Prepare and hold workshops and run learning classes with customer and partners
• Integrate Cisco and 3rd Party technologies to address customer requirements ex. a data protection solution based on Veeam
• Working with Engineering to diagnose and resolve critical issues
Collaborates with Swiss existing and new customers, Swiss AM’s and the entire Swiss DC team.
Skills / Requirements:
- · Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Information Technology, MIS,
- ·Mathematics, Physics, or other equivalent (an emphasis on software design and programming practices preferred)
- · Passion for technology, creative thinker and problem solver
- · Programming Experience in Java and preferably with Pyhton, Ansible and/or node.js
- · Experience in using code versioning systems and open source platforms (git, stack-skill etc)
- · Basic Linux/Sysadmin skills, preferable with automation such as Ansible
- · Solid understanding of Internet Technologies (Routing, Switching, REST API)
- · Solid understanding of virtualization/cloud technologies (Vmware, AWS, AZURE)
- · Strong skills in communication, influencing, organizing, and highly self-motivated
- · Demonstrate leadership, interpersonal skills and team work. You have the ability to work in collaborative environment – all with a positive attitude
- · Fluent in English and German (written and verbal); French would be a big plus
- · EU citizenship
€30k – 36k per year relocation assistance
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 11:10:31 +0100
30.000 € – 36.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.