Technical Customer Support Representative
Join us as a Technical Customer Support representative and you’ll be supporting a world-leading electrical vehicle charging network. As the voice of their brand, you’ll be speaking to their customers and helping them with any technical issues or account queries they may have. We’ll give you the tools and technical skills you need to guide the customer through the process and deliver a great customer experience, with every call.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys speaking to customers, being part of a friendly and supportive team, and learning some new skills.
A few things you’ll need…
- A background in a customer facing role (call centre experience is ideal but not essential)
- Strong English and German language skills, both in reading and writing
- Flexibility; you'll be working in 3 shifts and the department is open 24/7
- You’ll have a natural enthusiasm for customer service and confidence when speaking to customers, with excellent written skills
- You’ll be great at problem solving, leaving the customer happy each and every time
- Some basic PC skills, and the ability find your way around the web
- Please not that we will only take candidates in process whom at their time of application have the required documentations to be able to work in the Netherlands
What’s on offer…
- Bespoke reward structures
- Comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, plus weekly coaching sessions to help you hone your skills
- A range of learning and leadership development programmes
- Flexible benefits, including medical and dental cover
- Lots of fun days, charity initiatives and social events for you get involved with
Wed, 19 Dec 2018 15:49:33 +0100
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.