German Speaking Travel Expert/ Athens
Work should be fun… so we are looking for travel experts to join us for the launch of Ttec in Athens! Are you passionate about working for a world-class brand in tourism and you speak languages? Would you be interested to join a fresh company and progress along with us? If so, you could be the hero that we are looking for!
Who we are:
In a nutshell, we use a blend of technology and people to help clients provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business!
Look at it this way… Do you remember that frustrating customer experience you had companies in the past? We fix it! It’s a complex job. It takes more than just retraining the customer service associate who helped you, or providing him the technology to have your information at his fingertips, or re-doing the website on which you searched for information. It takes assessing every single touchpoint that you might have with the company—from researching one of their products, to purchasing the product, to using the product, to receiving support—then putting in place the people, technology, processes and mindset needed to make your experience at each touchpoint the best it can be.
That’s what we help some of the biggest and most recognizable brands in the world do! And we help them do it as efficiently and profitably as possible. We are Ttec and we are launching in Greece! You may find more information about us below:
So, are you ready?
About the role:
In this role you will have to your passion for travel into action in customer service. After your training period (paid), you will be:
- the first point of contact for the world’s first class accommodation partners by phone and email; resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, -rates, -and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Making effective decisions on when to escalate a case
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Ttec culture
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you and aligns with your experiences, then we would love to hear from you. Complete your application, then share this opportunity to experience the fun of working with your friends.
- Passionate about travel
- Fluent in German and English
- Computer savvy
- Eligible to work in Greece
- Competitive remuneration salary and performance-based incentives
- 25 days’ annual leave per year as well as Greek Bank Holidays
- Permanent contract
- Private health insurance after 3 months
- Family-friendly environment
- Excellent working premises in Athens city center, Kerameikos metro station
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 18:41:01 +0100
TTEC UK Limited
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.